An extremely popular method of protecting metal objects against corrosion.
in the automotive industry, electronics, construction, aviation, horticulture and many other industries. It is used in the production of fences, angles, antennas, fence nets, window fittings and car parts.
- very good, silky-smooth lustre
- very even metal application in all current densities
- very high corrosion resistance
- very good ductility of zinc
- very low hydrogen brittleness
- excellent throwing power
- may be sealed with paint coatings
- may be yellow, silvery-blue, olive, and black passivised