Cathode electrophoretic painting (KTL)
Also known as cathode electrophoretic coating, or cathodic electrophoretic painting. The best method for protective coating.
In the automotive industry, as it provides perfect anti-corrosion protection for components such as: car body parts (car body sheets), suspension, steering systems, disc plates, brake drums, fuel tanks, bumpers, oil sumps and other car assembly components, while meeting strict requirements of automotive companies.
- the surface provides full protection while maintaining chemical and mechanical resistance.
- the coating retains its aesthetic qualities without streaking or wrinkling, and is highly uniform,
- the colour of the cathode EPD-painted surfaces is similar to RAL 9005 (black)
- the coating fully covers even the most complex shapes including any nooks and crevices of the part
- the coating maintains corrosion resistance for up to 1000 hours on standard panels conforming with PN-EN ISO 9227-2012 (Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres — Salt spray tests)